Sunday, August 13, 2006

sunday

hohoho, 29 days to prelims.
29 days to mug and see where i can get myself to for the first one month.
(no more first three months right?)

had half of lunch and some talk w kar and then meet seepeng, ate the other half of lunch then took neoprints w her, and went to mug at bishan macs- geokhian (she left after awhile), pam, lun, yihui and deng.

met novabelle! (: wrote her a postcard and she replied w a slip of paper, handwriting still as nice as ever, haha.

ard 7plus, 5 of us went to prata house.

pam took this. she likes it lah. sort of reminds me of the wayne clip during closets2, haha.


haha, a place tt i always go in my kindergarten years! nostlagia (:

haaa. its a short, simple but nice outing.
alright, tml really need to cheong, for end Aug goal and for the stupid prelims T_T

you deserve my best, help me to speak this out in actions. strengthen me and empower me. i dont hv much, but u'll use them extraordinarily.